Friday 1 July 2016

FEMME KOITALEL

It's finally here! The Sharon Koech BlogSpot.
Hello and welcome. You know, I have thought about doing this from time to time but clearly thinking alone hasn’t been enough. I have procrastinated about it too much, I have become an expert at it. But this ends now. It’s about time. Some friends have encouraged me to create a blog, one of them even suggested I name it Femme Koitalel, which as you can see, I did. Though it pained me to do it. It always pains me to admit he’s got a good point. The last thing I want is to make him feel too important. But I thought about it, considered it and lowered my pride. He must be bouncing off the walls right now. But thanks, Mutembei. Just this once bruh, just this once. The guy thinks I am a Femme Fatale (probably a punchline) and that I come from a clan called Koitalel. Very funny.
Femme Koitalel. That’s genius, yeah? But then I am not even a Nandi. Never heard of a clan called Koitalel. My clan has one of those funny names. I only read about Koitalel Arap Samoei in the books of History. And I think he was a great guy. A legend. No, wait. My little nephew is a direct descendant of this legend, I hear. So maybe it’s just fine to involve myself with him.
Also, I’ve felt like a nuisance to some two small boys here. Two smart little boys whose blogs I have used from time to time. Damn! They inspire me. And I should be the role model, shame on me! Meet little Kevin at www.kevinkoech.blogspot.com Catch littler Martin here: www.martinmahanda.blogspot.com. These two people are awesome. I appreciate you guys!
Something else: Here we shall have fun, learn, have fun, criticize, have fun, applaud and have fun. A lot of satire and analyses of everyday happenings. We shall notice what no one else does and we shall talk about it. And you will feel at home because every issue I will bring up will sure as hell be relevant to your life or to the life of someone you know or someone you will never know. We shall be a little serious sometimes and very serious some other times. But we will never forget to have a good time. Nobody has to be sad. Tell you what, it has never helped anyone to be sad. But anytime you detect a trace of sadness in your life, grab a Sharticle, enjoy it and everyone goes home happy.


Cheers!

11 comments:

  1. Right. Writing is fun, reading comes with more. Let's get started, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, let us.
      Knowledge is fun!😉

      Delete
  2. A couple had been married for several years without a child. For the purpose of companionship, they bought a Rottweiler puppy, named it Hatchi and loved her like a child.

    The dog had access to all the rooms in the house. The puppy grew to become a large, beautiful dog and had on several occasions saved d couples from robbery. Hatchi was always faithful, loyal and defended its owners against any danger.

    Seven years later, the couple was blessed to have the long awaited son. They were very happy with their new son and decreased the attention they had been giving the dog. Hatchi felt neglected and began to get jealous of the baby.

    One day the couple left the baby sleeping peacefully in his cradle and went to the terrace to prepare a roast. They were shocked as they were heading to the nursery and saw Hatchi in the hallway with a bloody mouth, wagging its tail.

    The dog's owner thought the worst, pulled out a weapon and immediately killed the dog. Rushed to the baby's room and found a beheaded snake close to the baby. The owner begins to mourn and exclaims I killed my faithful dog!

    How often have we misjudged people without finding out facts.

    The next time we are tempted to judge and condemn anyone remember the
    story of a faithful dog Hatchi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. How often we misjudge people. Facts first. Very important. Thanks Frank!

      Delete
  3. Sad, and thats us, i promise to stop misjudging its tragic

    ReplyDelete